Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Albright College - 1999
- Certified Public Accountant - 2003
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association - Tax and Legislative Affairs Committee
- Bethany Slavic Church - Finance Committee
Nadia Zerebilov, CPA
Nadia has over 20 years of accounting experience in both the public and private sectors. She graduated summa cum laude from Albright College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
As a Manager, Nadia handles all aspects of tax planning and preparation services. She currently serves on the firm’s Construction, Manufacturing, and State and Local Taxation (SALT) Practice Groups. Nadia is also an active member of the Construction Financial Management Association’s Tax and Legislative Affairs Committee.
In her free time, Nadia enjoys traveling, gardening, and giving back to her community through various local organizations.