CPAs and Business Consulting in Lancaster City, PA
Personalized accounting, tax, and advisory services
Our certified public accounting firm includes an office in the city of Lancaster, PA. We provide outstanding accounting, auditing, tax, and business advisory services.
Trout CPA's first location was in downtown Lancaster. In 1972, our accounting firm relocated to our current Lancaster County Office, 1705 Oregon Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601. Now, five decades later, our firm has returned to Lancaster City with new an office on East King Street in addition to our main office just north of the city.
Our Lancaster City office is conveniently located on East King Street, next to the East King Street Parking Garage. We are within walking distance of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce, The Lancaster Convention Center, Penn Square, and Central Market.
Metered street parking is available, or you can park in the East King Street Parking Garage. If you need handicapped parking, please contact our Lancaster City Office at 717-569-2900 for more information.
Tax Season Office Hours
February 27 - April 17, 2023
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
A wide variety of services and industry expertise
Our firm consists of experts with various specialties, which allows us to pair each client with the best team of professionals to meet their unique needs. We provide complete accounting services to individuals, large and small businesses, as well as other agencies and organizations.
Tax Services in Lancaster City, PA
- State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax planning and preparation
- Tax resolution
- Payroll and Employment Tax
- R&D Tax Credit
- Industry specific tax deductions and credits
- Tax deferred exchanges
- Tax minimization strategies
- Depreciation strategies
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Estate and Gift Tax planning
- IRS audit assistance
Financial Statement Services in Lancaster City, PA
- Financial Statement preparation
- Forecasts and projections
Advisory Services in Lancaster City, PA
- Business valuation
- Estate planning
- Litigation support
- Succession planning / Exit planning
- Transaction advisory
- Lease vs. purchase analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Employee Benefit Plan Advisory
- Sales & Use Tax consulting
- Financial due diligence
- Income Tax Nexus Studies
- Entity formation and selection
- Entity structure analysis
- Internal Control Studies
- Financing assistance
Business Solutions in Lancaster City, PA
- Payroll assessment and administration
- Selection, implementation, and operation of accounting software
Let's start a conversation!
We would be happy to discuss how Trout CPA can help with your specific needs.