Education & Credentials
- BS in Business Administration - Millersville University - 2002
- Certified Public Accountant - 2018
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Associate Member
- Literacy Council of Lancaster-Lebanon - Board Member
Martha A. Guaigua, CPA, EA
- Estate & Trust Administration and Taxation
- Small Businesses
- Tax Planning & Preparation
Martha joined Trout CPA in 2014. She graduated from Millersville University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. She currently serves on the firm’s Estates & Trusts Practice Group.
As a Manager, Martha handles such tax services as individual and small business tax return preparation, tax planning, and tax notices. Martha also handles the preparation of trust and estate tax returns and gift tax returns.
In her spare time, she serves as a Board Member of the Literacy Council of Lancaster-Lebanon.