Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (magna cum laude) - Elizabethtown College - 2013
- Certified Public Accountant - 2014
- Certified Fraud Examiner - 2018
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Lancaster Osteopathic Health Foundation - Treasurer & Audit and Finance Committee Volunteer
- Leadership Lancaster Graduate - Core Class 2017
- L.G. Cook 4-H Camp Fire Council - Treasurer
- Lancaster Rec - Board Member
Sean Post, CPA, CFE
Sean joined Trout CPA in 2013 following an internship with the firm the previous summer. He graduated from Elizabethtown College (magna cum laude) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, a Bachelor of Arts degree in History, and a minor in Political Science. He currently serves on the firm’s Government, Employee Benefit Plans, and Forensic Accounting Practice Groups.
Sean handles all aspects of audit and attest services and financial statement preparation for some of the firm’s significant clients.
Sean was born and raised in New Jersey, but now lives in Lancaster County. He enjoys playing a variety of recreational sports, managing a variety of fantasy sports teams, and spending time with family and friends.