Education & Credentials
- BA in Accounting - Lycoming College - 1970
- Certified Public Accountant - 1974
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Medical Group Management Association
- Millersville University - Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- Boy Scouts of America - Distinguished Citizens Award Committee
Peter Faranda-Diedrich, CPA
Peter joined Trout CPA in 1999. He graduated from Lycoming College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. He currently serves on the firm's Healthcare Practice Group and the Small Business and Business Development Committees.
Peter handles all aspects of tax planning and preparation, business consulting, review and compilation services for some of the firm's significant clients.
Peter serves as an adjunct instructor and course author for three regional universities and colleges. He enjoys spending free time with his two sons and six grandchildren. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife.