Education & Credentials
- BA in Accounting - James Madison University - 1988
- Certified Public Accountant - 1992
- Admitted as Partner - 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Country Club - Member
- LCBC Church - Member
Board of Directors
- PA College of Health Sciences - Chairman, Audit & Compliance Committee, and Chair of the Finance Committee
Brian K. Groff, CPA
Brian joined Trout CPA in 1993. He graduated from James Madison University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. Brian is chair of the firm’s Team Development Committee. He is also chair of the Non-Profit Practice Group. Brian is an active member of the firm’s Quality Control and Management Committees.
As part of the Lancaster County community, Brian has been active in many local organizations. He is on the Board of Directors for PA College of Health Sciences, a member of the Lancaster Country Club, past board member of the Lancaster Family YMCA and United Disabilities Services, and past chairman of the Benevolence Committee at LCBC church.
Brian enjoys playing golf and spending time with family and friends.