Education & Credentials
- BA in Accounting - James Madison University - 1988
- Certified Public Accountant - 1992
- Admitted as Partner - 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Brian K. Groff, CPA
Brian joined Trout CPA in 1993. He graduated from James Madison University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. Brian is chair of the firm’s Team Development Committee and Not-for-Profit Practice Group. In addition, he is an active member of the firm’s Quality Control and Management Committees.
As part of the Lancaster County community, Brian has been active in many local organizations. He served as a board member of the Lancaster Family YMCA, PA College of Health Sciences, and United Disabilities Services. He was also chairman of the Benevolence Committee at LCBC church. Brian is a member of the Lancaster Country Club.
Brian enjoys playing golf and spending time with family and friends.