- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Bucktail Council – Eagle Scout Project Coordinator
- Youth Assistant Football & Baseball Coach
- Boxing Trainer – Registered with USA Boxing
Keith R. Gordon, CPA, CFF, CVA
Valuation, Forensics & Litigation Services Manager
Keith Gordon has over 25 years of experience in valuations, accounting, income tax, and management consulting for businesses throughout the United States.
He has performed valuations for:
- Marital Dissolution
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Shareholder Disputes
- Business Interruption
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Conversion from C to S Corporations
In addition, Keith is frequently called upon to provide expert witness testimony in shareholder dispute matters, marital dissolution, and alimony/support matters.
In his spare time, Keith enjoys hunting, fishing, riding his Harley, and spending time with his family.