The COVID-19 Relief Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance program will provide grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 to small businesses that have been economically impacted by COVID-19. This is not a first-come, first-served program. There will be multiple rounds of application windows.
- First Round: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Applications will continue to be accepted after 10 business days but will be considered for future rounds of funding. Additional rounds will be announced soon.
- Location: Be physically located, certified to do business, and generate at least 51% of their revenues in Pennsylvania;
- Annual Revenue: $1 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19; and
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) Count: Have 25 or fewer full-time equivalent employees prior to February 15, 2020
Ineligible entities include Non-Profits, Churches and other religious institutions, Government-owned entities, or elected official offices.
What You Will Need to Apply:
At a minimum, the following list of items will be needed to apply:
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Business financial information:
- Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return: 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including Schedule C.
- If startup between January 1 - February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
- Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable:
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or Fictitious Name Registration/“Doing Business As” (Sole Proprietors); or Business License (if applicable).
- Bank Account Information
How to Apply:
- After gathering the items listed above, we recommend reviewing the Lendistry Portal Guide & FAQ.
- When you are ready to apply, click HERE to select the county in which your business is located.
- Lancaster County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/lancaster/
- Dauphin County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/dauphin/
- York County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/york/
- Lebanon County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/lebanon/
- Berks County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/berks/
- Chester County: https://pabusinessgrants.com/county/chester/
For more information, click here: https://pabusinessgrants.com/