Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - St. Joseph's University - 1995
- Certified Public Accountant - 2000
- Masters of Taxation - Villanova University - 2000
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Tax Section Member
Michael P. McGinley, CPA, MT
Mike joined Trout CPA in 2019. He graduated from St. Joseph's University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He received the Masters of Taxation from Villanova University.
Mike assists clients in tax planning and compliance. He also specializes in corporate and partnership taxation, including consolidated C-corporations, multi-state, and international. Mike has considerable experience in accounting for income taxes (ASC 740) and providing outsourced tax provision services.
Mike serves on the firm’s Manufacturing and State & Local Tax Practice Groups. He is also an active member of the Tax Committee.
Mike enjoys spending time with his wife and four children and is an avid fan of all Philadelphia sports team.