Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting & Management (cum laude) - Lebanon Valley College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Keystone Mergers & Acquisitions Council (KMAC)
- Keystone Mergers & Acquisitions Council (KMAC) - Treasurer
- Whitaker Center - Board Member
- Lancaster County Junior Golf Tour - Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Lancaster - Past Treasurer
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Central Penn's Forty Under 40 Award
- Lancaster Count Magazine's "Best of Lancaster" - #1 Accountant 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Lancaster County Magazine's "Among the Best of Lancaster" - #2 Accountant 2020
Brian D. Wassell, CPA, CM&AA
As a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor with over 29 years of accounting and business advisory experience, Brian understands the key issues and tax strategies facing business owners and their companies. Brian assists clients with buy-side and sell-side due diligence to help minimize risk and increase sell price. He also has extensive experience in transaction advisory services, mergers & acquisitions, exit & succession planning, and tax planning & preparation.
Brian has implemented and leads the firm’s Outsourced Accounting practice which provides a cost-effective solution for having qualified accounting professionals on your team without the overhead costs. He is also a member of the firm's Management Committee.
In his free time, Brian enjoys activities with his family, golf, and all things Penn State. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and three children.