Education & Credentials
- BS in Business Administration (magna cum laude) - Millersville University - 2006
- Certified Public Accountant - 2009
- Admitted as Partner - 2021
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Randall Weaver, CPA
Randall joined Trout CPA in 2011. He graduated from Millersville University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (magna cum laude) in 2006. Randall has 15 years of accounting experience. He currently serves on the firm's Construction and Real Estate, Manufacturing, and Estate & Trust Practice Groups.
As a Partner, Randall manages all aspects of tax planning and preparation and business consulting for some of the firm's significant clients.
Randall enjoys activities with his family, being involved with his church, and rooting for Philadelphia sports teams. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and two children.