Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Messiah College - 1996
- Certified Public Accountant - 1998
- Certified Valuation Analyst - 2006
- Admitted as Partner - 2007
- Chartered Global Management Accountant - 2014
- Managing Partner - 2016
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Water Street Ministries - Board & Finance Committee Member
- Lancaster Evangelical Free Church - Member
- Lititz Area Mennonite School - Finance Committee
- Economic Development Company of Lancaster County (EDC) - Investment & Finance Committee
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Central Penn's Forty Under 40 Award - 2010
- Leadership Lancaster Graduate - Core Class 2012
- MS Lancaster Leadership Award - 2012
Todd L. Harrington, CPA, CVA, CGMA
Todd joined Trout CPA after graduating from Messiah College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. Todd serves as Managing Partner where he is responsible for the overall operations of the firm. He is a member of the Management Committee and serves on the Construction, Manufacturing, and Business Valuation Practice Groups.
Todd serves clients in a variety of areas including construction, manufacturing, service firms, and real estate entities. Todd has served on several boards of local charities over the course of his career.
In his free time, Todd enjoys spending time with family, running, and various sports. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and three children.