Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (magna cum laude) - Maranatha Baptist University - 2013
- Certified Public Accountant - 2014
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Landis Valley Associates - Past Treasurer
- Leadership Lancaster - Core Class of 2016
- LifeCycles Youth Mentoring Program
Dan Chodan, CPA
Dan joined Trout CPA in 2013. He graduated magna cum laude from Maranatha Baptist University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He currently serves on the firm’s Auto Dealerships and Manufacturing Practice Groups.
Dan handles all aspects of tax planning and preparation services, including monthly close consulting, year-end planning, and financial statement and tax return preparation.
In his free time, Dan enjoys attending community events with his wife and two children.