- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Awards & Acknowledgements
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate
- AICPA Intermediate Single Audit Certificate
Board of Directors
- Lancaster Early Education Center - Vice President
Megan Senkowski, CPA
Megan joined Trout CPA in 2011 and has over 18 years of experience in public accounting. She graduated from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, with a minor in Finance. She currently serves on the firm's Government and Employee Benefit Plans Practice Groups as well as the Quality Control, Attest Services, and Business Development committees.
Megan handles all aspects of audit engagements, business consulting, and financial statement preparation for some of the firm's significant clients.
Megan enjoys activities with her family, traveling, and reading. She lives in Lancaster County with her husband and two children.