Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Elizabethtown College - 2014
- Certified Public Accountant - 2019
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Chamber
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Keystone Chapter
- American Subcontractors Association of Central PA
- Animal Foster Care Volunteer
- Bench Mark Program
- Blue Rock Fire Rescue - Volunteer Firefighter
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Eagle Scout
- Lancaster Leadership Graduate - Core Class 2020
Chris Hartman, CPA
Chris joined Trout CPA in 2014 after graduating from Elizabethtown College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He serves on the firm’s Construction, Manufacturing, and Not-for-Profit Practice Groups.
As a Manager, Chris handles all aspects of audit and attest services, including financial statement preparation as well as tax preparation for some of the firm’s significant clients.
Chris enjoys being involved in the community and volunteering his time. His greatest joys are being a volunteer firefighter and certified foster parent.
When Chris isn’t crunching numbers or caring for the animals on his horse farm, you can catch him on the golf course, playing sports, and spending time with his wife and daughter.