Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Penn State University
- Certified Public Accountant - 1992
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Awards & Acknowledgements
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contributions Plans Audit Certificate
Carolyn Gerhart, CPA
Carol joined Trout CPA in 2007. She graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She currently serves on the firm’s Non-Profit and Employee Benefit Plans Practice Groups. Carol is also an active member of the firm’s Quality Control and Business Development Committees.
Carol provides accounting and auditing services to a variety of clients including corporate clients and non-profit organizations. Additionally, she performs Employee Benefit Plan audits.
Carol is a former member of the Lancaster Rotary Club. She is also a former trustee of the Lancaster Public Library.
Carol enjoys spending time at the beach and gardening.