Education & Credentials
- BS in Business Administration (summa cum laude) - Penn State University - 1983
- Master of Business Administration - Penn State University - 1994
- Certified Fraud Examiner - 2006
- Certified Public Accountant - 2013
- Admitted as Partner in - 2013
- Chartered Global Management Accountant - 2014
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Women of Influence Award - 2016
Carol E. Roland, CPA, CFE, CGMA, MBA
Carol joined Trout CPA in 2006. She graduated from Penn State University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Carol is the chair of the firm’s Forensic and Governmental Practice Groups. She also serves on the Quality Control Committee and the Client Services Committee. Additionally, Carol mentors several professionals within the firm.
Carol provides accounting, auditing, and fraud-related services to organizations in a variety of industries, including governmental and non-profit clients.
In 2016, Carol was one of 25 women selected to receive the Central Penn Business Journal's "Women of Influence" award recognizing her outstanding leadership, integrity, and accomplishments.