Education & Credentials
- BA in Political Science - The Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster County Airport Authority - Board Member
- First United Methodist Church - Finance Committee
- Discovery Corner Preschool - Board Member
Amanda Lehman, CPA
Estate & Trust Manager
Amanda joined Trout CPA in 2012. She graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and worked for over 10 years in the Pennsylvania State House of Representatives as a Policy Analyst. After taking some time away from her career to focus on her family, Amanda pursued further education in the field of accounting and obtained her CPA designation.
As a member of the Estate & Trust team, Amanda has extensive knowledge and experience in fiduciary income tax, planned charitable giving, estate planning, as well as individual income taxation.
Amanda lives in Lancaster with her husband and children.