Education & Credentials
- BA in Political Science - The Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster County Airport Authority - Board Member
- First United Methodist Church - Finance Committee
- Discovery Corner Preschool - Board Member
Amanda Lehman, CPA
Estate & Trust Partner
Amanda joined Trout CPA in 2012. She graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and worked for over 10 years in the Pennsylvania State House of Representatives as a Policy Analyst. After taking some time away from her career to focus on her family, Amanda pursued further education in the field of accounting and obtained her CPA designation.
As a Partner, Amanda has extensive knowledge and experience in fiduciary income tax, planned charitable giving, estate planning, as well as individual income taxation.
Amanda lives in Lancaster with her husband and children.