Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Shippensburg University - 1985
- Certified Public Accountant - 1990
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mechanicsburg Area Community Foundation-Member/Former Chairman
- Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership- Former Board Member/Assistant Treasurer
- Knights of Columbus, Council 131000 – Treasurer
- Mechanicsburg Chamber of Commerce - Jubilee Day & Golf Committees; former Treasurer/Director
Scott J. Christ, CPA
Scott joined Trout CPA through our merger with Greenawalt & Company, P.C. in January 2020. He brings nearly 36 years of public accounting experience to the firm.
Scott handles all aspects of audit and accounting services to governmental entities, non-profit organizations, and small business clients in various industries. He also provides individual and business tax planning and preparation.
Scott is an active member of the firm’s Quality Control Committee which is responsible for ensuring that the firm’s attest engagements are of the highest quality.
In his free time, Scott enjoys activities with his family, traveling, and PSU football. He lives in the Mechanicsburg area with his wife Susan & has two daughters living locally.