Education & Credentials
- BS in Business Administration (magna cum laude) - Old Dominion University - 2006
- Certified Public Accountant - 2008
- Admitted as Partner in 2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Accounting & Audit Procedure Committee
- National Center for Employee Ownership
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Central Penn's Forty Under 40 Award - 2019
- PICPA Young Leader Award - 2019
Nicole K. Cradic, CPA
Nicole joined Trout CPA in 2006 after graduating from Old Dominion University (magna cum laude) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting and Finance.
Nicole leads the firm's Quality Control Committee which is responsible for ensuring that the firm's attest engagements are of the highest quality. She is involved in identifying new accounting and attest standards and provides training and implementation guidance. Nicole is passionate about team development and heads up the firm's mentor program.
Nicole has developed an expertise in audits of ESOP companies as well as ESOP plan audits. She enjoys expanding and sharing her ESOP knowledge by participating in ESOP conferences. She has also been a featured speaker at the ESOP Association Conference.
Nicole provides accounting and auditing services to clients in a variety of industries including governmental, non-profit, and for-profit entities as well as employee benefit plans.
Nicole enjoys traveling (especially to Germany), music, and spending time with family and friends. She lives in Elizabethtown with her husband and two children.