Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (cum laude) - Albright College - 2013
- Certified Public Accountant - 2016
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster Young Professionals
- Leadership Lancaster Core Class of 2019 Graduate
- Lancaster Early Education Center - Treasurer
Kelly Deihm, CPA
Talent Development Manager
Kelly joined Trout CPA in January of 2015. She graduated Cum Laude from Albright College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. Kelly currently serves on the firm’s Audit & Attest Services, Government Agencies, and Employee Benefit Plans Practice Groups.
As the Talent Development Manager, Kelly is responsible for the development of targeted training courses and programs for the firm’s Audit & Attest team. In addition, Kelly handles various aspects of audit and attest services and financial statement preparation for some of the firm’s significant clients.
In her free time, Kelly enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and traveling. She lives in Lancaster County with her husband.