Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting – Pennsylvania State University, Capital College
- Certified Public Accountant - 2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Junior Achievement - In-Class Volunteer
Central Pennsylvania Food Bank - Volunteer
- Lancaster Symphony Orchestra - Finance Committee
Brandi Manna, CPA
Brandi joined Trout CPA in February 2021. Prior to joining our firm, Brandi worked as the CFO for a local non-profit organization. She has over ten years of accounting experience in various industries.
As an Outsourced Controller, Brandi provides services that include financial deliverables, budgeting, and cash management.
In her free time, Brandi enjoys traveling, yoga, and reading. She lives in Harrisburg with her husband and her rescue dog, Wanda.