Education & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting – The Pennsylvania State University – 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Keystone Mergers & Acquisitions Council (KMAC)
- Hands-on House Children’s Museum of Lancaster – Past Board Member
- Central Market Trust – Past Board Member & Treasurer
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Central Penn’s Forty Under 40 Award
Andrew Rice, CPA, CVA
Managing Director, Transaction Advisory Services
Andrew Rice joined Trout CPA in 2022. He is a seasoned M&A advisor with over 15 years of experience in audit, consulting, and private equity roles.
Andrew graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting in 2007.
As the Managing Director of Transaction Advisory Services, Andrew assists buyers and sellers in all facets of a transaction. Having been a partner of a lower middle-market private equity firm, Andrew is well suited to interact with investment bankers, legal teams, and other intermediaries on the client’s behalf. Whether you are a first-time buyer/seller or a seasoned professional, Andrew is passionate about guiding his clients to exemplary outcomes.
Outside of the office, Andrew tries to keep up with two young kids. He enjoys cycling, coffee, and people that make him laugh.