Hospitality Industry Recovery Program
On February 5, 2021, Governor Wolf signed into law Act 1, legislation that set aside $145 million in funds to aid hospitality industry businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants will be awarded in $5,000 increments with a $50,000 maximum.
Each county will administer the funding through one or more designated Certified Economic Development Organization (CEDO) or Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), which will then process applications from businesses in each county. CEDOs or CDFIs must begin accepting applications from businesses by March 15.
Program Details >
- Berks County > (The application process starts April 26th at 12:00 PM and continues until May 17th, 2021 at 5:00 PM)
- Cumberland County > (Launches March 15, 2021 until June 15, 2021 at 5:00pm or earlier, if funds have been exhausted.)
- Dauphin County > (application window is closed)
- Lancaster County > (application window is closed)
- Lebanon County > (Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis beginning March 15, 2021 and
ending June 15, 2021 or until funds have been exhausted)
- York County > (application window is closed)
- Philadelphia County (application window is closed)