Pennsylvania 30 Day Fund
The forgivable loan, which has a maximum loan of $3,000, is intended to provide immediate financial assistance (within maximum three days) to meet payroll, preserve healthcare coverage for employees and save jobs while they await recently approved federal funding. Pennsylvania businesses that qualify for assistance from the Fund are:
- Small businesses that employ three to 30 people
- Based in Pennsylvania and have been operating for at least one year
- Owned and operated by a Pennsylvania resident
To learn more and to apply for this loan, visit https://pa30dayfund.com/.
Main Street Lending Program
The program is designed to help credit flow to small and medium-sized for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations that were in sound financial condition before the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, but now need loans to help maintain their operations until they have recovered from, or adapted to, the impacts of the pandemic.
US Senate Committee’s Guide for Small Business Owner
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Initial Trout CPA Program Summary - April 2020
Webinar #1 (April 29, 2020): Making Sense of the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
Webinar #2 (May 20, 2020): Understanding the NEW PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- PPP Flexibility Act Explained - June 4, 2020
- New PPP Forgiveness Application Explained - June 17, 2020
- Guide to Filing for PPP Loan Forgiveness - August 19, 2020
New PPP Expense Deductibility and Timing Clarified In New Guidance - November 19, 2020
Small Business Resource Guide
Includes information on Local Business Assistance, Funding Programs, and Contracting.