Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Albright College - 2004
- Certified Public Accountant - 2007
- MS in Taxation - Philadelphia University - 2011
- Admitted as Partner - 2018
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster County Workforce Development Board - Member
- Millersville Community United Methodist Church - Member
Sandra L. Nonnenmocher, CPA, MST
Sandy joined Trout CPA in 2015. She graduated from Albright College in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She received her Master of Science degree in Taxation from Philadelphia University in 2011.
Sandy currently serves on the firm's Manufacturing and Healthcare & Professional Services Practice Groups. She is also an active member of the Tax Committee.
Sandy handles all aspects of tax planning and preparation, business consulting, and compilation services for some of the firm's significant clients.
Sandy's areas of expertise include retail, family-owned businesses, and real estate entities. She currently serves on the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board and Finance Committee. Previously she served as the Vice President of Finance for the American Business Women's Association - Lancaster Area Express Network.
Sandy enjoys spending time with her family and adult children. She lives in Mount Joy with her husband.