Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (cum laude) - Millersville University - 1999
- Certified Public Accountant - 2003
- Admitted as Partner - 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Board of Directors
- Penn Manor Education Foundation - Treasurer
Don M. Mowery, CPA
Don joined Trout CPA in 2000 after graduating from Millersville University (cum laude) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is currently chair of the firm's Information Technology Committee and a member of the Tax Department Committee. Don also serves on the firm's Manufacturing and Small Business Practice Groups.
As a professional, Don serves clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, retail, and professional services. Don is active in a local charity and civic organization and has volunteered his time to coach various sports in the Penn Manor School District.
Don enjoys activities with his family, golf, and soccer. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and five children.