Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (cum laude) – Pittsburg State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Cumberland County Redevelopment Authority - Treasurer
- Cumberland County Housing Authority - Treasurer
- YWCA of Carlisle - Finance Committee Member
- Partnership for Better Health-Audit Committee Member
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Women of Influence Award - 2016
- Best 50 Women in Business Award - 2004
- 2108 Ruth K. and Nancy J. George Award - 2021
Deborah J. Kelly, CPA
Deb joined Trout CPA through our merger with Greenawalt & Company, P.C. in January 2020. She has nearly 40 years of experience providing audit, attest, tax, and consulting services to clients.
Deb provides accounting and auditing services to clients in a variety of industries, including government and non-profit entities and employee benefit plans. In addition, she provides tax planning and preparation services to an array of businesses and individuals.
Deb enjoys activities with her family, friends, and especially spending time with her grandchildren. She lives in Carlisle with her husband and two labs.