Education & Credentials
- BS in Professional Accountancy – The Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Boy Scout Troop 73 - Treasurer
Tammy J. Miller, CPA
Tammy joined Trout CPA in January 2020 with over 20 years of accounting experience. She graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Professional Accountancy. She currently serves on the firm’s Government Practice Group and Tax Committee.
Tammy handles all aspects of audit engagements and financial statement preparation for some of the firm’s government clients.
In her free time, Tammy enjoys outdoor activities, including hiking and kayaking. She lives in Perry County with her husband.