Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Penn State University - 1988
- Certified Public Accountant - 1990
- Admitted as Partner - 2009
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry - Taxes & Fiscal Policy Committee
- American Heart Association - 2017 Lancaster Heart Walk Team Captain
Robin L. Bodine, CPA
Robin joined Trout CPA in 2001. He graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He is chair of the firm's Small Business Practice Group and serves on the firm's Construction, Estate & Trust, Healthcare & Professional Services, and Manufacturing Practice Groups. In addition, Robin is an active member of the firm's Tax Department Committee and is responsible for notifying the firm of all current tax updates.
Robin enjoys activities with his family and is an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife.