Education & Credentials
- BS in Business Administration - Shippensburg University - 2000
- Certified Public Accountant - 2008
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- National Eagle Scout Association - Member
Michael B. Carr, CPA
Michael joined Trout CPA in 2010. He graduated from Shippensburg University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Finance and a minor in Economics. He is a contributing member of the Auto Dealerships Practice Group and the State & Local Tax, QuickBooks, and Small Business Committees.
Michael handles all aspects of tax planning, business consulting, tax preparation, review, and compilation services for some of the firm's significant clients. As a member of the SALT Committee, Michael assists some of the firm's most sophisticated and growing clients to navigate the complexities of multiple state authorities.
Michael enjoys activities with his family and reading. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and son.