Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (summa cum laude)
- Lebanon Valley College - 1982
- Certified Public Accountant - 1984
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lampeter Church of the Brethren - Pastoral
Advisory Team, Deacon Team Co-Chair
Colleen Crammer, CPA
Colleen joined Trout CPA in 2012 and has over 36 years of accounting and tax preparation experience. She graduated summa cum laude from Lebanon Valley College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She currently serves on the firm’s Construction and Healthcare Practice Groups. Colleen is also a member of the Client Accounting Services Group and the Business Development Committee.
Colleen handles all aspects of tax planning, business consulting, financial statement, and tax preparation for some of the firm's significant clients.
Colleen enjoys activities with her family and friends, serving various leadership roles in her local church, reading, traveling, camping, and hiking. She lives in Lancaster County.