Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (summa cum laude) - Messiah College - 2016
- Certified Public Accountant - 2017
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Lancaster Graduate - Core Class 2022
Awards & Acknowledgements
- PICPA’s Young Leader to Watch - 2022
Rebecca Shirk, CPA
Becca joined Trout CPA in 2016. She graduated summa cum laude from Messiah College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. Becca currently serves on the firm’s Audit & Attest Services, Not-for-Profit, Manufacturing, and Employee Benefit Plans, and Client Accounting Services Practice Groups. Becca is also a member of the firm’s Client Service, IT, Quality Control, and Attest Services Committees.
As a Manager, Becca handles various aspects of audit and attest services and financial statement preparation for some of the firm's significant clients. She also performs contracted accounting services for several clients.
Becca enjoys staying active through running, biking, and participating in recreational sports as well as traveling and spending time with friends and family. She lives in Lancaster County.