Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (summa cum laude) - Lebanon Valley College - 1996
- Certified Public Accountant - 1996
- Admitted as Partner - 1999
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lancaster County Estate Planning Council
- LGH Planned Giving - Advisory Committee
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry - Finance Committee
- Demuth Foundation – Treasurer
- LGH Planned Giving Council – Member
- Hamilton Club – Advisor to Finance Committee
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Central Penn's Forty Under 40 Award - 2005
- CPBJ Women of Influence Award - 2021
Judith L. Hoar, CPA
Jude joined Trout CPA in 1987. She graduated from Lebanon Valley College (summa cum laude) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. As a partner, Jude is responsible for many leadership functions. She is chair of the firm's Estate & Trust Practice Group and Tax Department Committee and serves on the firm's Management Committee.
Jude is often called upon to perform speaking engagements on various tax, trust, and estate related topics. She finds working with business owners and families very rewarding; assisting people with decisions that will benefit them in the present and the future. She is continuing the tradition of the firm, working with generation after generation as a partner and trusted advisor.
As part of the Lancaster County community, Jude has been active in many local organizations. She is currently a member of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee and serves as treasurer. Jude is also treasurer and troop leader for Girl Scouts of America Troop #701069.
Jude enjoys activities with her family, boating, and traveling. She lives in Lancaster County with her husband and two daughters.