Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting (magna cum laude) - York College - 1992
- Master of Business Administration - Lebanon Valley College - 2000
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- Palmyra Area High School - Volunteer
- LCBC Harrisburg - GLS Volunteer
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist
- Sage Intacct Accounting Specialist
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Expensify Certified
- Client Accounting Advisory Services (CAAS)
Jane Cornett, MBA
Director of Intacct Services
Jane joined Trout CPA in 2018 as a Manager in Outsourced Accounting. Prior to joining our firm, Jane worked as a Controller for over seventeen years in various manufacturing industries. She graduated from York College of Pennsylvania (magna cum laude) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and received a Master of Business Administration degree from Lebanon Valley College.
As the Director of Intacct Services, Jane specializes in Sage Intacct software conversions and is knowledgeable in multiple ERP
software programs. She also provides Controller level services including financial deliverables and cash management.
Jane enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and reading. She lives in Lebanon County with her husband and two sons.