Education & Credentials
- BS in Accounting - Bloomsburg University - 1980
- Certified Public Accountant - 1983
- Admitted as Partner - 1988
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Board of Directors
- Brethren Village - Finance Committee Chairman
- Lancaster Church of the Brethren - Finance Committee
Douglas F. Deihm, CPA
Doug joined Trout CPA after graduating from Bloomsburg University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
As the firm’s Sales Tax Partner, Doug is responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest sales & use tax regulations and trends. With nearly four decades of accounting, tax, and business advisory experience, Doug provides SALT and Sales & Use Tax Consultation to some of the firms most significant clients.
Doug currently serves on the Finance Committee for Lancaster Church of the Brethren and is the Finance Committee Chairman for Brethren Village.
In his free time, Doug enjoys spending time with family and following all Philadelphia sports teams as well as the VT Hokies. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife.