Our Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors
are experts in:
- Troubleshooting problems on-site,
by phone or email
- On-going support as you need it
- Customizing your existing company file
- Third party application integration
- Customized one-on-one training
for your business
- Hands-on QuickBooks® seminars
Installation & Setup
- Software installation and new file set-up
- Payroll set-up and guidance
- Customizing your new company file
- Conversions to QuickBooks®
"After making the switch to QuickBooks, I
hired a "certified" QuickBooks person to train
our office personnel. I soon realized that
while the "certified" person knew QuickBooks,
they were not able to train my staff. Donna
from TEG came to our rescue. She knows
QuickBooks. She knows accounting functions.
She knows how to explain the process so my
Staff understands it. Thanks Donna!"
Arthur M. Yeager Agency, Inc.
Whether you're looking to improve your skill set in QuickBooks®, or working through a bank reconciliation that just won't reconcile, or figuring out why your accounts receivable aging doesn't match your accounts receivable detail, Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP has a team of Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors ready to assist you.
Our reputation for service and quality extends to the experts in our QuickBooks® department. With over fifty years of combined experience, we specialize in all levels of training and support, including developing and implementing solutions to meet your needs. We support all versions and editions of QuickBooks® and service a wide array of industries.
Proper new file setup and timely support will benefit your business!
Would you like to shorten the learning curve for yourself or a new employee? Obtain a thorough understanding of the software and get answers to your specific questions? Maximize the capabilities of QuickBooks® and improve your skills and efficiency?
One-on-One Training is on-demand customized training for your staff on your company file, on your computer. It is tailored to your company's needs and may be scheduled at your convenience.
Seminars & Classes are offered at various times during the year, and taught by the experts in our QuickBooks® department.
- The Digital Workshop's recurring series of hands-on classes are geared toward bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners who are interested in learning the basics and beyond. The series includes Introduction to QuickBooks®, Accounts Payable and Banking, and Accounts Receivable. You may choose to attend one or all. Please visit The Digital Workshop website for class information and availability.
- Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP, in partnership with Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC), also offers an annual series of lecture-type seminars specifically designed to address the unique accounting concerns of the construction industry. This series includes Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Job Costing, and Budgeting & Reporting. For more information on the ABC seminars, please contact Donna Patterson at .
Contact one of our Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors