Margaret L. Stauffer, CPA, CCIFP
- Audit, Review & Compilation Services
- Business Consulting
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
Peggie joined Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP in 1989. She is chair of the firm's Construction Practice Group and serves on the Manufacturing, Not-for-Profit, and Small Business Practice Groups. She also serves on the firm's Quality Control Committee.
Peggie's expertise in the construction industry has provided her multiple opportunities to teach courses on financial and business issues to the construction industry, including succession planning, revenue recognition, construction accounting, project management, and change order management. Peggie has earned the professional designation of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) from the Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals. In addition, she is chair of the Construction & Real Estate Committee for CPA Associates International Inc., a leading association of accounting firms.
Peggie is also an active volunteer in the community.
- She serves in various organizations in the role of advocacy for specific industries to include the commercial construction industry and the residential construction industry.
- During her tenure as board chairman of a local leading not-for-profit organization, she led a successful initiative to establish and structure the organization's Board Governance Committee and subsequently served on the governing committee.
- She served on the founding board and subsequently as president of a coalition made up of advocacy groups representing organizations promoting various but interrelated agendas.