Brian D. Wassell, CPA, CM&AA
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Quality of Earnings (QoE) Reports
- Buy-side & Sell-side Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exit Planning / Succession Planning
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Business Advisory Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- Medical & Dental Practices
- Construction & Manufacturing Companies
As a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor with over 27 years of accounting and business advisory experience, Brian understands the key issues and tax strategies facing business owners and their
companies. Brian assists clients with sell-side due diligence to help minimize risk and increase sell price. He also has extensive experience in transaction advisory services, mergers & acquisitions, exit & succession planning, and tax planning & preparation.
Brian has implemented and leads the firm's new Outsourced Accounting practice which provides a cost-effective solution for having qualified accounting professionals on your team without the overhead costs.
In his free time, Brian enjoys activities with his family, golf, and all things Penn State. He lives in Lancaster County with his wife and three children.